OSAGE CITY, Kan. (WIBW) -- A fire at a senior apartment home in Osage City left one person looking for a place to stay. Police and fire crews were called to the Morningside Apartments around 11:30 a.m. Thursday morning.
Authorities said firefighters put out the contained the fire to a single apartment, putting it out before it spread to three other units in the building.
They said it appears the fire started accidentally in a vacant apartment that was under repairs by the maintenance crew.
Only one apartment in the building was occupied. That person was not at home.
Posted by: Nick Viviani
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.