Fire Damages Empty Osage Apartment

By: WIBW
By: WIBW

OSAGE CITY, Kan. (WIBW)-- Osage County Fire responded Thursday morning to a possible structure fire in the 1000 block of Main street.

The fire was in the Morningside Apartments in apartment A-1.

Officials said the fire started accidentally in a vacant apartment by a maintenance crew.

One resident in the building was not home when the fire occurred and there were no injuries.

Posted by Greg Palmer


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
631 SW Commerce Pl. Topeka, Kansas 66615 phone: 785-272-6397 fax: 785-272-1363 email: feedback@wibw.com
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 269434271 - wibw.com/a?a=269434271
Gray Television, Inc.