But Winfield Fire Marshal Alan Stoll said Thursday it's still not clear what ignited the propane. The house was a rental that was being prepared for occupancy.
Porter and Brothers had been working on the house when the explosion occurred, leveling the building and leaving only the chimney standing.
(Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.