The Kansas Department of Health and Environment has closed a Manhattan hotel because several rooms had bed bugs.
The Manhattan Mercury reports the Econo Lodge on Tuttle Creek Boulevard was closed last week. They say hotel manager Bob Borot said ten to fifteen rooms were infested. He said KDHE shut them down after they couldn't get the pests under control.
The Mercury reports that the hotel is expected to re-open this Friday if it passes its next KDHE inspection.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.