A motor home is a total loss after catching fire Sunday evening.
It happened at the Lake Shawnee Camp Grounds just before 6:30 p.m.
The owner was trying to jump start the motor home when he saw smoke coming from the back.
That's when he says the fire quickly engulfed the entire motor home, firefighters arrived on the scene and quickly put the fire out.
No one was inside the motor home when it caught fire and there were no injuries reported.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.