Boy Shocked at Dog Show

By: ei
By: ei

AMR was called to the Kansas Expo Centre on a person shocked by electricity around 11:30 today. A dog show is currently being held at the Expo.

A 13 year old boy, from Minnesota, was unplugging a hair dryer that was being used for their dog. He told his Mom that he received a big "jolt" as he was pulling the plug that went up his arm to his chest.

The Mom tells 13 News that the boys hand was discolored and that her son felt some pain in his chest. He never lost consciousness and was taken to the hospital for a check up.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
631 SW Commerce Pl. Topeka, Kansas 66615 phone: 785-272-6397 fax: 785-272-1363 email: feedback@wibw.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 30013784