Topeka House Fire Causes $80,000 In Damage

By: 13 news
By: 13 news

An apparent electrical fire did an estimated $80,000 damage to a home in Topeka's Potwin neighborhood. Heavy smoke was coming from the basement when fire crews arrived at the home on Greenwood just after 11:00 p.m. Sunday.

Firefighters put out the fire and ventilated to clear the smoke. Fire investigators say it appears electrical circuits malfunctioned in the area where the fire started.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
631 SW Commerce Pl. Topeka, Kansas 66615 phone: 785-272-6397 fax: 785-272-1363 email: feedback@wibw.com
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 28426869 - wibw.com/a?a=28426869
Gray Television, Inc.