TOPEKA, Kan (WIBW)-- The structure fire at 941 NW Dorn Lane was limited to minor smoke damage from the basement.
According to the Soldier Township Fire Department, the cause was an overheated dehumidifier.
Posted by Greg Palmer
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.