Posted: 11:50 AM
- Breast cancer affects 1 out of every 8 woman in the U.S.
Saturday, hundreds of walkers, runners, and breast cancer survivors supported the fight to end breast cancer at a 23rd Annual Race.
Updated: 5:34 PM
- The Royals beat the Giants in Game 3 of the World Series on Friday night (KC 3, SF 2), though they didn't use their trademark speed. Kansas City didn't attempt a single stolen base against Tim Hudson, who is notoriously easy to run against.
Posted: 2:41 PM
- Two victims identified as Shaylee Chuckulnaskit and Gia Soriano, both 14. The four wounded in the shooting are in intensive care, an official says. The shooter killed one person and wounded four others.
Posted: 3:05 PM
- United Kingdom Minister is saddened by the death as he urges Iran to put a moratorium on executions. The woman was sentenced to death for the 2007 killing of a former intelligence ministry employee.
Updated: 10:30 AM
- Only four months after he pitched in the College World Series, the 21-year-old reliever trotted into a troubling seventh inning, got two key outs and helped the Kansas City Royals hold off San Francisco 3-2 Friday night in Game 3 of the World Series.
Posted: 3:01 PM
- Palestinian-American killed during clashes in West Bank, U.S. State Department says. Israeli military claims that an "attack was prevented" when a male was shot hurling a Molotov cocktail.
Updated: 2:51 PM
- Two militants, two civilians are killed in clashes, army says. Nine soldiers were also killed during the clash. The fighting continues in several areas as army targets militants in security campaign.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.