Posted: 6:25 PM
- A new study raise questions about the long-term effects on child development when parents and caregivers like nannies are frequently absorbed with their phones while spending time with kids.
Posted: 1:19 PM
- Alanna Gerwitz-Stern hadn't worked out a day in her life. She never watched what she ate, either. But after having her first son, Jacob, in December 2009, she couldn't seem to shake the baby weight.
- Researchers reported in the March 6 issue of Anticancer Research that patients with high levels of Vitamin D in their blood were twice as likely to survive breast cancer than women with low levels of the nutrient.
- Jamil Nathoo is one of six CNN viewers selected to be a part of the Fit Nation Triathlon Challenge program. Follow the "Sassy Six" on Twitter and Facebook as they train to race the Nautica Malibu Triathlon with Dr. Sanjay Gupta on September 14.
- CrossFit is a fitness regimen that focuses on strength and conditioning through aerobic exercise and weight lighting in high-intensity intervals. It's gained popularity with adults and, now, some gyms are targeting the approach for kids.