Water in basement sparks electrical fire at site of last week's triple homicide

TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW) - Topeka fire officials say water in the basement sparked an electrical short at the same house where three people were found dead a week earlier.

Fire crews were called to 115 NW Grant Sunday afternoon. There was no fire, but they found water in the basement that caused an outlet to short.

Sunday night last week, three people, Nicole Fisher, Matthew Leavitt and Luke Davis, were found dead in the home.