- Latavius Murray scored on runs of 11 and 90 yards for Oakland for the first two rushing touchdowns of the season against Kansas City, and the winless Raiders led the Chiefs 17-10 after three quarters on Thursday night.
- The Kansas City Chiefs stopped the Seattle Seahawks on fourth down three times late in the fourth quarter Sunday, holding on for a tense 24-20 victory in a matchup of playoff contenders.
- Alex Smith threw for 199 yards and two touchdowns, Jamaal Charles ran for another score and the Kansas City Chiefs won 24-10 on Sunday, sending the New York Jets to their eighth straight loss.
- Tamba Hali fled Liberia when it was in the midst of a bloody civil war. Now that the West African nation is at the center of a very different crisis — an outbreak of Ebola — the Chiefs linebacker is lending his support to a humanitarian relief effort.
- There was a time when Larry Johnson might have been the best running back in the NFL. He peaked briefly with the Chiefs and appears to be doing not quite so well in his post football life.
- Colin Kaepernick threw for 201 yards and a touchdown, Frank Gore ran for 107 yards and the San Francisco 49ers converted a fake punt to beat the Kansas City Chiefs 22-17 on Sunday.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.