- Jerome Bettis, Junior Seau, Charles Haley, Tim Brown, Jerome Bettis, Will Shields, Bill Polian, Ron Wolf, Mick Tinglehoff are all headed to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Both will be officially inducted on Aug. 9 in Canton.
- The Kansas City Chiefs announced on Tuesday that the club has signed 19 players to reserve/futures contracts. Below is a look at each player. Additionally, the team has announced that quarterback Tyler Bray has a torn ACL in his left knee.
- The Kansas City Chiefs announced Thursday that the team will continue to have training camp at Missouri Western State University in St. Joseph. The team said the contract keeps the Chiefs in St. Joseph for three more years, through 2017.
- Making their first All-Pro teams were all four Cowboys, plus Seattle inside linebacker Bobby Wagner; Buffalo DE Mario Williams and DT Marcell Dareus; Kansas City outside LB Justin Houston.
- Chiefs wideout Dwayne Bowe was unable to practice Tuesday because of a shoulder sprain, per the ESPN. Bowe sustained the injury in a 20-12 deefat to Pittsburgh in Week 16. Through 14 games, Bowe has 57 catches for 724 yards and no touchdowns.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.