- Tamba Hali fled Liberia when it was in the midst of a bloody civil war. Now that the West African nation is at the center of a very different crisis — an outbreak of Ebola — the Chiefs linebacker is lending his support to a humanitarian relief effort.
- There was a time when Larry Johnson might have been the best running back in the NFL. He peaked briefly with the Chiefs and appears to be doing not quite so well in his post football life.
- Colin Kaepernick threw for 201 yards and a touchdown, Frank Gore ran for 107 yards and the San Francisco 49ers converted a fake punt to beat the Kansas City Chiefs 22-17 on Sunday.
- The Kansas City Chiefs have announced that Arrowhead Stadium now holds the Guiness Book of World Record for loudest outdoor stadium after reaching 142.2 decibels in the 2nd quarter on Monday night against the New England Patriots.
- Terrance Knighton batted away Alex Smith's fourth-and-goal pass to Dwayne Bowe with 15 seconds left, preserving the Denver Broncos' 24-17 win over the scrappy Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.