It's time to celebrate because it's National Junk Food Day!!!
Dr. Alan Hirsch from the Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago conducted an 8-year study with 800 volunteers and claims the results show that people's snack food preferences reveal their personality type. He says the link between food preferences and personality is much like a Rorschach ink blot test long used by psychologists for insight into personality. Here's the true meaning of all that junk food you eat:
· Pretzels mean you're a flirt and you're very lively and energetic.
· Cheese curls mean you have great integrity and maintain a high moral ground.
· Potato chips mean you are aggressive, a real go-getter who will not take no for an answer.
· Tortilla chips mean you're a perfectionist. An "A" is not good enough for you. It has to be an "A+."
· Beef jerky means you're the life of the party. You're outgoing and gregarious.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.