I just wanted to share some of my initial thoughts on the Chiefs new General Manager Scott Pioli after watching his introductory news conference.
Read More Blogs
- He's confident, but that wasn't ever King Carl's problem
- He's a hard hat guy. Not too worried about what people think of him... just wants to win
- He's been there before. And yes, by there, I mean the Super Bowl... a lot
- He knows what to say to the media. We've been aching for new blood in that spot for years, and that was huge.
- He didn't promise the stars. Pioli made sure to avoid promising any other than hard work.
- or a quick turnaround. The word methodical was used more than once.
- So was aggressive though
- He's the best guy for the job. If he's not, then why have so many franchises been trying to get him.
Please share your thoughts on the Chiefs new boss.