Cake Mix Caramel Cookies from Charlene Patton!
Here's the recipe from Monday's Midday in Kansas cooking segment with Charlene Patton. Enjoy!
CAKE MIX CARAMEL COOKIES
1 (18 oz) package chocolate cake mix
½ cup silken tofu
¼ cup vegetable oil
30 chocolate covered caramel candies
- Combine cake mix, tofu, vegetable oil and egg in large mixing bowl.
- Blend until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Form tablespoon dough into ball covering each candy.
- Place on parchment covered cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until browned. Makes 30 cookies.