For this shrimp pasta recipe, you need:
1 (16 oz) box Hy-Vee fettuccine
1 lb peeled, deveined raw Gulf shrimp
2 tsp Tony Chachere’s™ Creole seasoning
1 tbsp Hy-Vee unsalted butter
1 (15 oz) jar Bertolli™ Alfredo sauce
1 tsp chopped parsley
1. Cook fettuccini according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, toss shrimp gently with Creole seasoning to coat.
3. Melt butter in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; sauté 2 minutes or until slightly opaque.
4. Stir in Alfredo sauce and simmer over medium-low heat while fettuccine cooks.
5. Drain fettuccine to skillet and gently toss with Creole shrimp sauce.
6. Let stand 2 minutes; top with parsley and serve with warm, crusty bread.
Nutrition Facts per serving: 480 calories, 16 g fat, 7 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat, 140 mg cholesterol, 920 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrates, 3 g fiber, 5 g sugar, 22 g protein.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.