GREENSBURG, Kan. (AP) _ The Best Western Inn & Suites in Greensburg says it continues to investigate why several guests became ill and had to be evacuated.
The hotel briefly evacuated all three floors Saturday after a suspected carbon monoxide leak.
Hotel manager Ron Wright said Monday more than 10 guests were evacuated as precaution, but the hotel reopened later that afternoon and everyone was able to go back to their rooms.
He says the problem was confined to the pool area and may have been caused by a boiler located there.
He says the hotel is thankful nobody was seriously hurt because it could have been much worse.
The pool area remains closed until the problem is fixed.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.